BOLD what is true.


When there’s something I don’t want to do, I avoid dealing with it til the last possible minute.
If I don’t like someone, every little thing they do gets on my nerves.
I’m jealous of those girls who can throw on a sloppy outfit and still look hot.
I recently rediscovered something that I had totally forgotten about.
My picture on my ID is probably one of the worst pictures of me ever taken.
If I see a random person wearing a hideous outfit, I will almost always make a comment about it to the people I’m with.
I like Lady Gaga, but I actually don’t like the song Bad Romance.
There’s one person who totally changed how I view a whole group of people.
I absolutely hate painting the walls inside houses.
I wait til I’m totally 100% out of a product (make up, cleaners, shampoo, etc) to buy a new one.
I really want to buy some cute dresses for this summer.
When I’m in a depressed mood, the last thing I wanna do is stay at home.
I recently ate something that had a ton of calories.
My circle of friends has shrunken so much in the past couple of years.
I hate having serious conversations with people.
Whenever people give me advice, I never have any idea how to respond to it.
I try not have any expectations so I won’t get disappointed.
My hair looks so good today. It’s a miracle!
I won’t go out of my way to be mean to someone. The only time I’m truly mean is if someone brings it on themselves.
I recently found an author who’s books I really like.
I absolutely hate confrontation and I’ll do almost anything to avoid it.
I can get really nostalgic sometimes.
A lot of the time, I ask people for advice, but I know that I’m gonna do whatever I want no matter what.
There’s a person who I’ve known for awhile, but I just recently became friends with.
Lunch meat really grosses me out for some reason.
I don’t really know what I’m going to do with my life career wise.
I’ve been told that I’m really easy to get along with.
I’m a really LOUD person. Especially my voice and my laugh.
It’s almost impossible to embarrass me.
My state doesn’t have can/bottle refunds.
It really bugs me when I ask someone a question and then they treat me like I’m stupid when they answer it.
I’ve tried to change myself so many times for so many people.
There’s someone who I really should be mad at, but I’m not.
I think it’s so cool when I meet two different people from two different places and somehow they know each other.
I like looking at people with their parents and comparing how much they look alike.
I’m always wondering about how I’m coming across to people. Like, if they think I’m weird, annoying, nice, etc.
I’m cool with a ton of people, but I’m friends with barely anyone.
When I care about someone, I tend to believe everything they say, and I don’t wanna believe that they could lie to me.
I don’t just give people second chances…I give them, like, 10000th chances.
Recently I’ve had one of those days where every single thing I do, see, hear, etc. reminds me of someone.
Every year I miss a ton of school.
I love talking to people from different countries or cultures, and I always end up asking them a million questions.
I’m not musically talented in any possible way, shape, or form.
I can have fun doing anything as long as I like the people I’m doing it with.

No comments: